Creme Brulee Whipped Body Wash will make you feel wonderful. I love how sweet and smooth it is and how enjoyable it is to wash with. Plant-based goodness blends together to make the perfect self-care shower.
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL
- A gentle combination of Sunflower Oil and Coconut Oil.
- This whipped body wash can even care for sensitive skin thanks to its antioxidant vitamin E.
- Retains moisture and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- A gentle formula without parabens or cheap surfactants.
- Using one teaspoon of Vanilla Scented Whipped Body Wash on a sponge, your hands or your pouf is sufficient to clean your body.
Directions: Scoop and lather a teaspoon amount of body wash mousse between your hands to create a foam. Use to wash your entire body in the bath or shower for cleansed, nourished skin.
Tips: Use me with a loofah, body sponge or face towel for a bubblier cleansing experience. The mousse makes for an amazing shaving foam!
How to store: Store with the lid on and use within 12 months.
Use me with Vanilla Pavlova body butter for a creamy sweet-scented skin that lasts all day.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Aqua, Glycerol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Stearic Acid, Inci: Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol (And) Caprylyl Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Iron Oxide